If you’re an up and coming developer or a pro in this sector but are looking forward to partnering with one of the world’s largest tech companies, here’s your chance.
The newest initiative by Huawei to assist and provide young developers with job opportunities is through the Joint Operations project. The company is opening this forum to work on product creation, research, marketing, and monetization with brilliant and ingenious developers around the world.
It’s a win-win relationship that benefits not only the company but also you. Here’s how you can join the Joint Operations Program if you’re interested in entering this collaboration with Huawei.
How to Use Joint Operations Services?
Step 1 You would need to create an Huawei Account.
· If you have one now, then you’re free to go. If not, here’s how to build a Huawei account. Only go to their website and click on the Register Options tab.
· You should still use your phone number or email address upon registration to get you started.
· Use your unique Huawei ID to log in to your account or check the QR code given.
Step 2 Accomplish Company Verification
After your account has been successfully approved, Huawei will require you to check for verification. Before launching, the name of the organization will need to be checked by their staff. The website will redirect you to your profile after you have completed checking your account, where you can already access Huawei’s developer functionality and services.
· If you have not checked your account identity, you can visit the official website of the Huawei Creator to finish this process instead. Only look for the Console option button and then press on it. The website will then allow you to log in to your account, where you can then choose either verification of business identity or verification of individual identity. To check your identity, press the Business Creator, and it will help you finish this process.
· You can quickly enter the Console or Join option button if you have already signed in with your Huawei Account Profile and press it right away. This is found in the upper right corner of the Identity Authentication tab on your phone. To finish checking your identity, press the Company Developer option button.
Step 3 Merchant Services Must be Activated
· Click the Console option, click Preferences, and then select the Merchant Service option.
· Fill in the details needed and double-check the correctness.
· Read the Huawei Developer Merchant Service Agreement and apply your request for review after you understand the instructions.
The Huawei Developer Team will then check the application within 1-2 business days. When the analysis is completed, you will be sent an email to remind you of your submission.
Step 4 You Will need to combine Your SDKs
You will need to incorporate your Huawei ID and Huawei Payment SDKs as defined by the joint operations program with all applications that you have created and sent to Huawei with app transactions that need to be charged by users.
· You will need to integrate the paid download SDK if you are going to release a paid app. Huawei allows your app to shield it from problems with copyright and restrict user access, especially to those who have purchased the app.
· You will need to incorporate the Huawei ID Program if your app has an account management system so that users can log in and access the advantages of your app.
Step 5 Get your App Be Checked for Releasing
· Ensure that you hаvе viewed and checked the functionality and existing resources of your app before sending it for approval to the Joint Operations Team.
· Once you are ready for submission, click on the Huawei Developer Console option button and apply your app.
Then once the checking process has passed, the approved app will be released.
Step 6 You can then Manage Incoming Remarks
Once your app is live and running, you can now monitor its success by visiting the Huawei Developer page for users.
· Next, select the Console option, click Joint Operations, and then choose Comment Management.
· The web will guide you to the page of the comment section where you can read all the comments quickly and respond to them all. Comments can be posted or updated, especially if you have made recent changes to your app. In order to satisfy the user experience, this feedback and suggestions from your app users will then allow you to fix any app challenges or optimize your apps. The key to remaining at the game’s peak.
Leave a Reply