This is a guide to fix error 0x0 0x0 on windows xp.
This problem occurs when the programs try to write the reference data from those files to your registry, System32 or Program Files etc. This article will show you how can solve this issue by just googling it up and let me know if it worked for you as well.
1) First of all press windows key + r that will open a run dialogue box type services.msc in the dialogue box that opens double click on system restore service then select “disable” from startup type box.
2) Followed by Services go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc where ETC stands for Error Table Consistency. Delete all the files in that folder.
3) Now open the Regedit and go to Search, on top menu of registry editor and type 0x0 0x0. After performing this search if there are more than 10 entries delete all of it.
4) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services and delete these two folders: RpcSs and DcomLaunch. Close out of regedit and restart your computer and hopefully your error will be gone now successfully without getting any messages about 0x0 0x0 from Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition service pack 3 when you try to run an application or install a driver etc.
Why this error code 0x0 0x0 occurs?
This error code 0x0 0x0 can be fixed by following some troubleshooting steps. You should be able to fix it by following the following steps, but if you are still unable to fix it please contact customer service.
1. To begin with, restart your computer and wait for it to boot up again before you do anything else.
2. Try running the program that is giving you the error code to see if this fixes the problem. If that doesn’t work then move on to step 3.
3. If that didn’t work then try uninstalling and reinstalling the software that is giving you the error message and see if this fixes the problem. If this doesn’t work either then try contacting the program’s developer to see if there is another way they can help you.
4. If that doesn’t work then try updating your drivers or reinstalling them if they are old or corrupted. You can do this by visiting your computer manufacturer’s website and searching for your model of computer and finding the most recent drivers available.
5. Another thing you could do right off the bat is run a virus scan on your computer because this might be caused by a virus getting in the way of whatever process was running when this error code pops up on screen.
6. Lastly, clean out temporary files on your system using an application like CCleaner so that space isn’t being hogged by unnecessary things slowing down your computer processes while trying to figure out how to fix error 0x0 0x0
If you still can’t fix this error code after following these steps then please contact customer support.
Meaning of error code “0x0”
0x0 is an hexadecimal number. The error code 0x0 means that there is no corresponding message for this issue.