Benefits and use of JSON
JSON can share audio and video data faster. The structure of JSON is more readable than others. Map data structure is used by Jason and it is very easy to understand. In dynamic languages, it is useful for creating domain objects in less time. JSON is also supported by all backend technology.
Disadvantages of JSON
First is you get less tools support for development. For formal grammar definition there is no support in JSON. There are less support data types for JSON, It is not a fully secure language.
If you get errors for JSON calls then there is no quick solution for it. Only use JSON service in trusted browsers to protect your data from hackers.
What are the features of JSON?
JSON is the fastest and uses very little data. It is best when you need a good performance. Also, it is simple to use for less experienced people. You can use the JSON library free for which free tools are available. Also, you do not need any other library after this. It is very easy to read the language. You will get default API mapping in JASON that is also a very useful feature.
You should also know that it is not a format of document. It is a visible structure and not a cyclical structure. Also, it is not a language for markup. General Serialization format is not supported in the JASON.
JSONLint, JSON Editor Online, JSON XML Converter, JSON Formatterand JSON Minifier Tool are some of the famous JSON tools.
Difference between JSON and XML
- XML data is typeless while JASON is not.
- JSON uses number, boolean and string while XML data is in string.
- JSON is a more readable language to humans but XML is difficult to read.
- XML is a markup language while JSON is not. Display capability is not available in JSON.
- Ajax tool kits support JSON but it does not support XML fully.
- JSON can be supported by most browsers but in XML it is not possible.
- You can get native support for objects in JASON but XML is not like that.
Example of JSON
“Programming”: “Cloud computing”,
“team”: “Information Technology”