One of the best features of PDF is its security. It can protect your files from unauthorized access of other users. With PDF, you can add a password on your files where a user will be prompted to input before opening the document. However, there are cases that this can be a hassle, especially if you are the only one who has a copy of the PDF file.
There are many ways for you to remove the password of your PDF file, but one of the most convenient ways is to use an online PDF tool such as PDFBear. In this article, we will help you remove the encryption on your PDF file without downloading or installing any software on your computer.
4 Steps to Unlock PDF Files
You can easily unlock pdf online for as long as you have access to the password. Of course, you cannot remove this setting on a document if you cannot access it. As much as possible, PDFBear wants to make sure that they are not used to doing any illegal activities. Hence, it is necessary to have access to the password before unlocking your PDF file.
Once you have the password ready, all you need to do is open a browser and go to PDFBear’s website. From the website, hover your mouse to the Tools menu and select Unlock PDF under the PDF Security section. It will route you to a new page to process your request. Once you reached that page, you just need to follow these 4 simple steps of removing the password on your PDF file.
1. Upload the encrypted PDF file on the website by choosing it on your computer or dropping the files on the space provided.
2. The platform will automatically scan your PDF. After which, it will as you to enter the password.
3. Once it accepts the password, you will see a button that says Unlock PDF. Click on that and wait for the process to finish.
4. Depending on your Internet connection and the size of your file, it will only take about 2 minutes to decrypt your file. Once ready, you can download it and save it on your computer.
If you are having problems unlocking the PDF file, check on the password. Make sure that you are using the correct combination of words and numbers and you are using the proper case. As an additional tip, it’s best to try using the password first by opening the PDF file with it. If the password goes through, then you can unlock the file using PDFBear.
Advantage of Using an Online PDF Tool
Using an online PDF tool gives a lot of benefits compared to any desktop software. Here are some of its advantages.
- It’s fast and convenient – With its 4-step feature, all types of processes done on PDFBear’s website will be fast and convenient. The website is very user friendly, and it’s easy to navigate.
- All web-based features – Since it’s an online platform, PDFBear will not ask you to download or installing anything on your computer. All processes will be done online.
- It is free of charge for minimal use – You also have the option to use PDFBear for free for minimal features. Even if it is your first time using their website, they will not ask you to sign up to use their services. Using the Pro membership, which allows you to perform bulk processes, is an optional way to use the website. Otherwise, everything is free of charge.
- Works on all devices and operating systems – PDFBear is compatible on all devices including smartphones and tablets, which makes it more convenient for you to unlock your PDF files. Additionally, it works on all types of operating systems. So, whether you are using a Windows computer or a Mac, you can use their services for as long as you have a web browser and an Internet connection.
- Keep the quality of the original file – The quality of your file will not be affected even if you use PDFBear to unlock your PDF files online. They will keep the same quality as the original file to make sure that you will still use it more effectively.
If you want to know more about the different ways you can maintain and modify your PDF files, visit PDFBear’s website today!